January 27 2014 02:50PM
I can't blame Therrien. I wouldn't want to look either, right now..
Topics covered on today's edition of the show:
- We've got some nice intro music. Let's just say that it involves mups, and lighting stuff..
- Just how good are the Anaheim Ducks? And just how bad are the Montreal Canadiens?
- We recap last week's picks contest, and Cam receives his punishment for his loss.
- Some fantasy tips on who to buy low on, and who to sell high on while you still can
- I make out with Kyle Okposo. Well, sort of..
Click past the jump to stream the podcast!
*[There's also the option of downloading the podcast as an mp3 right here (which is a temporary stopgap until we're on iTunes)]
Just a refresher: every Friday we're going to hold a draft in which we take turns picking the winners of that Saturday's slate of games. On Monday we'll recap the results, and the winner will get to pick one game (anytime between Monday-Thursday) which the loser has to watch, and track scoring chances for (which'll be posted on NHL Numbers). That's the plan.
I won this past week's matchup by a 6-5 score (with the last two games on the agenda coming through for me in memorable fashion; the Sharks coming back from down 2-0 to beat the Wild in OT, and the Rangers winning after falling behind 3-1 in Sunday's outdoor game). After spending some time deliberating which upcoming game would make for the worst viewing experience for my dear friend Cam, I settled on .. BUFFALO v. PHOENIX on Thursday night. Check back in for the scoring chance report then!