June 20 2014 01:12PM
After a technical mishap last week resulted in a lost episode, we're logging back on. With Cam Charron too busy enjoying the fruitful life of someone that isn't bogged down by their Twitter account, Former-Friend-of-the-Podcast-turned-Host-of-the-Podcast Derek Tanabe and I took some time to discuss the following:
- What does Brad Richards have left to give?
- How different will the New York Rangers look in the coming years?
- What are the ideal landing spots for Jason Spezza and Ryan Kesler?
- What on earth is going on with the San Jose Sharks these days?
- What direction is analytical analysis headed in?
- Will teams ever properly evaluate smaller, more skilled players?
- And finally, can the Islanders make the playoffs next year?
You can stream the podcast here.
You can also download the podcast here.
Programming notes: we'll be off next week, but will be back in July and fully intend on making this a weekly thing. With that in mind, you can send in any questions you'd like answered to #AskMrFin and we'll try to get to as many of them as we can. Also, as we mentioned at the end of this week's show -- if you've got any suggestions for intro music or different segments you'd like to see us do, please feel free to tweet at either of us and let us know.
Thanks for listening!